Join Our Growing Team
Oakmont Education offers a positive work culture where you can enjoy a close-knit, family-like atmosphere. Because we all passionately share a vision of transforming lives and communities through empowering under-resourced opportunity youth, our company culture has a unique, supportive environment and team-oriented process.
We invest in our people, and all full-time Oakmont employees receive:
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- Health/dental/vision insurance options
- STRS/SERS State of Ohio retirement system eligibility
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Significant growth potential for proven leaders
- Classroom supplies and technology provided (no out-of-pocket expenses)
- Performance incentives
Working for Oakmont also comes with some non-traditional benefits. Our employees enjoy:
- “Any Perk” rewards – Online program allowing supervisors to “gift” credits to employees, which can be redeemed for gift cards from Starbucks, Target, Visa, Fandango, etc.
- Gym membership subsidy – We encourage healthy, active lifestyles and reimburse 50 percent of employee gym memberships (up to $35 a month)
- Continuous service bonus – Every three years of employment, certified employees earn a $7,500 cash bonus and support employees earn $5,000.
- Community service bonus – The top three school initiatives servicing the community each year win money for a school or staff event (1st – $2,000, 2nd – $1,000, 3rd – $500) and will be featured on our website.
- PTO buy-back program – Not using all of your personal time off days? We will buy them back at $50 a day (up to $500 per year).